Tuesday 29 June 2010

Introduction


Firstly, if you want to find out more about me, look for me on Facebook here.

Secondly, if you want to ask me any questions, ask them on here.

For now, here is a brief insight into my mind:

  1. My favourite article of clothing is my green polka dot dress.
  2. I don't have any good childhood memories.
  3. I would describe myself as artistically intellectual.
  4. October/November are my favourite months.
  5. My favourite number is 13.
  6. The nicest thing anyone has ever said to me is that I am flawless.
  7. My favourite Disney film is Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl.
  8. People who are stupid due to not making the most out of education annoy me.
  9. Maggots and pigeons scare me.
  10. In my free time I read, write, play video games and just chill.
  11. I detest white chocolate. It is an imposter and an abomination and should cease to exist.
  12. I like the rain.
  13. I love the smell of cinnamon, rosemary, thyme and lavender.
  14. I love standing in the woods.
  15. I like eyes.
  16. Bad teeth scare me.
  17. Stupid people bore me.
  18. I love animals (obviously)
  19. I love spicy food and once ate a whole scotch bonnet chilli pepper for a dare...
  20. I am vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment